Washington State Client Assistance Program
The Washington C.A.P. is an advocacy program with the following services:
- Provides information about the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), the Department of Services for the Blind (DSB) and Independent Living Programs (ILP’s).
- Explains your rights and responsibilities as an applicant or client of these rehabilitation agencies.
- Works to solve problems through negotiation.
- Offers information about the Americans with Disability Act (ADA).
- Offers information about social security benefits.
- Offers individualized advocacy services including assistance with administrative proceedings.
CAP is a private non-profit organization funded by the Federal Government under the 1973 Rehabilitation Act as amended.
Visit the Contact page to talk with a member of our staff.
Watch Explanation in Sign Language